? ??????????????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 10662 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 11657 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Transformers; Robots in Disguise

Heyy, so I haven't updated in a while. Right now i'm just sitting in my kitchen drinking orange kool aid and i decided to blog.

So March Breaks been pretty awesome so far.

On Sunday, I went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was awesome. I also went to my friends and watched Zombieland, loved it, soo funny.

On Monday, I went to Burlington to visit my uncle for the day, pretty uneventful. i was told we were going to IKEA but nooo we didn't so I was upset. Later i randomly showed up at Shayz' place. We talked and removed woodchips from her garden because we're that awesome. Then we decided to randomly show up at Clara's place. That ended up with us sitting in Clara's front hall for 40 mins having a conversation about random things.

On Tuesday, I had to clean my house :( :( But later I went on a hike on the trail to the park.

Yesterday, I went to Clara's house for her birthday. It was tons of fun. We played Truth or Dare, piles, clue, never have i ever and spin the bottle.

Today, I had Katya and Yvonne over to work on our robot for the robotics competition this weekend. How much did we accomplish?? Absolutely nothing. Instead we watched youtube videos, like A Very Potter Musical. They were also having fun annoying my budgies. After they went home i went out to the park for a while. Now i'm here, in my kitchen blogging and drinking orange kool aid.


So there's my randomly titled blog post that is fueled by kool aid and full throttle blue demon energy drink.

Till next time,

Flameh

3 comments:

obsessedpanda said...

a very potter musical explains life itself, its a metaphor

Isis Clara L. said...

Glad to see you girls were working hard on your robot, eh? :P

*Flameh* said...

Very true Natty

Yeah, we worked hard on our robot :P We'll do fine at the competition tomorrow ;)