? ??????????????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 10662 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 11657 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 12, 2010

I HATE WINDOWS VISTA

I officially hate windows vista. I was having an awesome day, and -bam- its ruined. I find out that windows vista dowloaded the same virus it did like 3 weeks ago. I gt rid of it and now its back.

Right now I want to punch the guy who invented it in his face. Or make use of a taser and some stairs.

I decided i'm going to call Microsoft and say some choice words.

Well i've been tweeting about this because the virus had blocked this site.

Here are a collection of some of the tweets;

@obsessedpanda I would love to blog about how stupid vista gave my computer a virus but the virus won't let me

@obsessedpanda Thanks. I think i'm going to call microsoft and have a talk with them. Its the 2nd time its happened -hugs back- <3

@obsessedpanda yeah me too I might have to wipe my comp this time. Im going to try and get Microsoft to give me windows 7 cuz vistas glitchy

-headdesk- I HATE windows vista, it gave me a virus.... again

Windows Vista = WORST invention EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft = FAIL!!

I'm tired and pissed. Whoever came up with the idea of vista needs a punch in the face, and id gladly do it

I'm going to go blog about all my virus troubles... Oh Wait! I CANT because of the stupid virus, its blocking the site saying its a "threat"

taser+stairs+guy who invented windows vista = happy me

-end of tweets-

So now,i'm going to resist the strong urge to smash my laptop

I'll update later,

Flameh

5 comments:

obsessedpanda said...

awhh, we already talked about this
so yeah you know my thoughts

Dornath said...

Vista has always had problems. It fried my friend's power cables (I have NO IDEA how) when he first installed it.
Upgrade to 7. I've used it lots, and it is amazing.

*Flameh* said...

I want Windows 7, i've always hated Vista. Its waaaaaaay too glitchy. I dont think the way i fixed it last time will work, i think i have to wipe it

Isis Clara L. said...

I hate vista, too! (It doesn't even deserve to be Capitalized T_T) *hugs* Hope you sort out your computer troubles... And if you ever meet the guy who invented vista, give him a kick to the shin for me, too. :3
xx

*Flameh* said...

Thankfully my Norton got rid of it. -happy dances-

And i'll be sure to do that Clara :P :)