? ??????????????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 10662 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 11657 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Reasons to Follow Misha's Tweets

Misha Collins is an awesome actor & amazing tweeter. He tweets a lot of random things and loves his loyal minions. Here are some of his tweets:

"most importantly-thanks for your donations to a good cause! The money will go to giving underprivileged kids a chance to hunt baby Pandas."

:? @JinglovesTim, No credit card? What a gross injustice! By the time my kids are 14, they'll have credit cards, fake I.D.s, and hand guns."
-It's good to know Misha's children will be prepared.

"Thanks for trending #mishasbdayparade. Makes me feel better after Obama suddenly changed his mind about making today a national holiday"
"It's also nice to see that Mr. Twitter hasn't lost his Stalinist zeal when it comes to censoring all things misha. The trend's been removed."
-All of Misha's minions worked tirelessly to get his bday parade trending and twitter removed all Misha related trends :(

".@naturalmistake asks, "are you and Sarah dating?" NO. I want to put that rumor to rest. @sarapalinusa & i are taking it slow & having fun."

"Just a shout-out to my man @newtgingrich! Newt, you threw an sick party last night! I've never been in a hot tub with a zebra before!"
-It's hard to know if hes kidding because with Misha you never know

"I like that my twits keep someone awake. twitter should be hard-wired to trigger fire alarms, police sirens & strobe lights when i post."
"No. No. I'm not mocking you guys. I used to sleep too when i was a kid. It's cute"
"...and when i say "cute" i mean "depressing and pathetic.""

Thats all for now,
talk to you later,

-Flameh

2 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

lool, he's funny x3
I don't have a twitter though (n)

*Flameh* said...

Well, nows a good time to get one