? ??????????????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 10662 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??426 Grabs Today. 11657 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 17, 2010

"hotcake THAT"

I was inspired by this MLIA post to make this a regular part of my vocabulary;

"Today, I was going to post another story, but I saw the "coded message" you have to type at the bottom of the screen said "hotcake THAT". That is officially my new favorite saying. MLIA."

I want to make "hotcake THAT" big but i just don't know how i could work it into conversation. Any ideas would be great

Keep on keeping on, until next time,

Flameh

1 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

I gave you ma idea. ;D
xx